Advantages of the certification of MODEL OF EXCELLENCE
- Visualization in the market (differentiation).
- Organization of the Sports Entity
- Optimization and improvement management and economic and service results.
- International recognition.
- Internationally recognized quality level,
- Improves costs and economic margins.
- Prioritization of users when choosing a sports education center.
- Increases level and value of athletes.
- It facilitates access of the athletes to the professional market.
- Increased profitability by internationally recognized training fee.
MODEL OF EXCELLENCE: REQUIREMENTS IN MANAGEMENT OF FOOTBALL SCHOOL:
1.1.- Identity and Culture
1.2.- Strategy and Leadership
1.5.- Human Resources
1.6.- Economic Management
2. TECHNICAL SPORTS
2.1.- Sports Strategic Planning
2.2.- Computer Organization
2.6.- Evaluation and motivation. psychological aspects
3.3.- Maintenance and renovation
IFMS (International Football Management Standard)
Objective of the MODEL OF SPORT: MANAGEMENT OF EXCELLENCE
The adoption of a management system should be a strategic decision in a Football School.
The design and implementation of the management system are influenced by:
a).- The environment of a Football School, changes in that environment and the risks associated with that environment,
b).- their changing needs,
c).- their particular goals,
d).- the services or activities it provides,
e).- the management criteria it has developed,
f).- Its size and the structure of the Football School.
It is not the purpose of this Model of Excellence in the Management of Schools of Football, to provide uniformity in the structure of the management systems or in the documentation. The purpose is to be a reference of how to organize, starting from the freedom of each organization to be structured and organized in the most convenient way in each case.
Football is defined as a game, as a sport, but goes further.
It is a profession, it is a show, a motor capable of generating more enthusiasm and hope that a political party, It is able to mobilize more people than at any concert.
In society today, where the values are dissipated and mingle, where information overload leads to dispersion and confusion, football can become the best tool to teach or reaffirm the values, ethics and morals. Removes racial barriers, miss nationalism, advocates for equality and progress.
El fútbol es un modelo, un espejo donde millones de personas tienen un modelo de vida, de comportamiento, de valores, de futuro
This CERTIFICATION OF EXCELLENCE aims to be an international recognition to football schools that manage their entities excellently. It aims to be a global recognition to those organizations that have not only passion, but organization, knowledge, vision, strategy, management and obtain results that allow the sustainability of the sport, which is a world leader: football.
The Model of Excellence in Management of Football Schools are guidelines for management of sports entities and training centers, which allow:
- Define and deploy ethical and sustainability values to society.
- Develop strategies and management criteria to ensure the sustainability of the institution, its growth and its current and future economic balance.
- Training in values, personal development, in the technical and tactical sport, sporting future global elites, with the aim of discovering talent, develop it and give it maturity, responsibility and technical, to enable career success.
This Management Model specifies the requirements for a management system when a Football School:
a).- Needs to demonstrate its ability to provide services and activities in a systematic manner and demonstrate excellence in management, results, and impact on stakeholders (public administrations, users, professionals, players, social environment, etc.).
b).- aims to increase results and ensure that the Football School can become an international benchmark, as well as optimize management and continuously improve its results and sustainability.
All the requirements of this Model of Excellence are generic and are intended to be applicable to all Football Schools, which voluntarily take it as a reference.
Each Football School will have to adapt this Model to its organization, according to its size, objectives, environment involved and strategy.